Friday, August 4, 2017

Yes, I admit it --


I'm addicted. I try not to purchase more but I have this "sale" mentality. If there is a yarn that I love to use and it comes on sale my brain whispers to me, "Buy it while it's on sale. Think of the money you will save." You know, eventually that kind of thinking gets you into serious trouble. The Hubster is starting to give me the Evil Eye.


My goal is to work from the yarn that I have and not buy any more for a while. I did that the first of the year and actually got my yarn supply down to a manageable level. I've decided as I empty a container that I'll get rid of the container. That way I won't be tempted to fill it up again. (Right?)

I did make this cute little sweater while on a road trip the other day. We had quite a drive to the dentist (4 hours each direction) so I took this along:


It's a slightly modified pattern from www.justcrochet.com. Heather has so many beautiful baby outfits to crochet. Hers did have the bow on it but I'm not convinced that I like it. I might take it off and either do a smaller one or maybe some really small flower for up on the yoke.

The weekend is fast approaching. I hope everyone has a lovely one!

Carry on!!!! (and don't buy too much yarn)


1 comment:

  1. Well, I must be crazy too :) I have a room full of yarn and still cave in regularly - damn those online stores!! The little sweater is very pretty - I agree with you re little flowers on the yoke rather than the bow at the bottom. I have lots of Heather's patterns although I'm not making many baby clothes at the moment. I wish she had a few patterns for toddlers. Keep hookin crazy lady !! xox

    ReplyDelete