Friday, July 14, 2017

The remodel, etal.

I'm sick of it. Sick, sick, sick of it. The Hubster says he's about half done with the tile and he's already been working on it for 6 weeks! We are in such a horrible mess. I can't wait for it to be finished. I'm not going to go on and on about it because that would be pointless and who cares anyway, right? Everyone has to go through this mess if they do any type of remodel. It's just he's doing it himself to save $1000 and I'd gladly pay that and more to have it all done. The Hubster is a perfectionist. Enough said.

This is the cutest zig zag top. I just might have to make it.

free crochet top pattern

Isn't it cute? I love her blog. It's just full of fun things. Go check it out.

Here is it, 117 degrees outside and I've been making hats and shawls. I've been putting together a collage but for some reason my software isn't working right. I'll have to reload it and try again. More to follow (sooner rather than later I hope).



3 comments:

  1. I can relate to your frustration re the remodel. Last year I had all of my front yard paved and landscaped. Because it was winter, the weather slowed things down a bit and the job took about 4-5 months. Like you, I could hardly wait for it to be finished but the wait was worth it in the end. I think you should make that pretty top - it will give your morale a boost. Have a lovely weekend. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments. I hope all is well with you. It's winter there, isn't it?

      Delete
    2. Yes Bev .. well and truly winter here. We had minus 7 degrees celsius a couple of nights ago. Thank goodness I have ducted heating throughout the house which I keep at 18-20 degrees. Costs an arm and a leg over winter but is necessary.

      Delete