Thursday, February 2, 2017

Cute things . . .

I absolutely LOVE to crochet baby things. They truly bring me so much joy. I came across this blanket this morning and I'd absolutely love to make it.


Isn't it adorable? It is available through Red Heart's website and called Scalloped Baby Blanket

This is also on my to-do list:


It is called Starlight Crochet Blanket and available on Bernat Design Studio's website.

I saw this online today and think it's absolutely what Valentine's Day should be all about:

As Valentine’s Day approached, I tried to think of an unusual gift for my husband. When I discovered that his favorite red-plaid pants had a broken zipper, I thought I had the “perfect Valentine.” I had the pants repaired, and gift-wrapped them. On the package I put a huge red heart on which I printed: “My Heart Pants for You.” I was the surprised one, however, when I saw the same heart taped to our formerly empty, but now overflowing, wood box. On it he had written: “Wood You Be My Valentine?”

Our 47th wedding anniversary is on Valentine's Day so I'm going to try and come up with something like this -- The Hubster, however, wouldn't be caught DEAD in red-plaid pants so that's out. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I like that Scalloped blanket - that gets my vote for you to make first! Happy wedding anniversary for 14th .. wow 47 years - you'll have to start planning the golden one soon. xox

    ReplyDelete