Sunday, October 2, 2016

Catch-up Time

The past few weeks have been spent in Idaho. My mom suddenly took ill and it was a rush to get there to help her. Unfortunately the illness caused her to weaken and she passed away. Mom would've been 91 in December. I thought for sure she'd make it to 100. She had been in pretty good shape. I don't know if you believe in the afterlife but I do and it brings me great comfort to think she's with my dad again.  Her own father passed away when she was only five so they too have had a fantastic reunion. It's hard to be sad when you know she is happy. I'm so glad I got to be there when she passed away. I will miss her.

Not a lot of crocheting accomplished but upon my return to Arizona I found two packages containing YARN. It cheered me up immensely. Yay!!!


5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mom. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, Bev, I am so sorry for your loss.

    But, I do remember telling Mom, when I knew she was passing, to hug Dad for me and love all my fur children and tell them I still love them. And she got to be with her dad again who I know she had missed for over 40 years.

    That afterlife has got to be an fantastic place to be. I have no desire to get there before my time BUT when I do go I hope it i all I have imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh sweetheart I'm sooo very sorry to hear this but then again I'm happy she's where she needs to be now. ๐Ÿ‘ผ
    I'm also glad you were able to be with her, that's very comforting. ๐Ÿ™
    Big HUGS to you my dear friend! ๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete