Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mood Scarf and Beaded Scarf Update


Someone's been a bit MOODY!

It would be me. I admit it. I had my sciatic nerve burned the day before yesterday to see if it would help with the pain I've been having. So far so good but I can't even begin to tell you how tired I've been. I can't seem to keep my eyes open. I could sleep the whole day away. I don't think it's a side-effect of the radioactive injections as much as it's lack of sleep finally catching up with me. I hope now we will have more bright pink days on my scarf. I'm working on that. ;-)

I'm working along with my beaded scarf as well. It's not as pretty as I had hoped but it's okay. Next time I will put more in the body of it. I just thought once it was tied it would appear there would be more beads. We'll see . . . Not enough beads to even be noticed I'm afraid.


Have a fantastic rest of your week.


3 comments:

  1. I really like the colours in your beaded scarf - very pretty indeed. I can really sympathise with you re your sciatic nerve. I had trouble with one of my legs a few years back - I felt the pain run down my leg and could hardly move. Ended up being taken to hospital by ambulance and remained there under heavy medication for 10 days. I didn't have any injections so that might be something new or something we don't have here in Australia. Anyway, I hope you get better real soon and can show lots of pink in your mood scarf. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so pretty. I hope many bright pink dats ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete