Monday, August 22, 2016

Infinity Scarf nearly finished -- YAY!

I've had horrific pains in my left shoulder -- under the shoulder blade and up into my neck. I can't even explain to you how awful it has been. This will be a very short post. I only plan to post my progress on my Infinity Scarf and Mood Scarf.

I purchased this beautiful yarn from Hobby Lobby. Sparky has long since chewed up the label (he has a thing for them) and I can't remember what it is called. Rats! But, it is lovely stuff and I'll be going back to the store to get some more. Next will be some flowers for the bottom and then a final photo.

I had to find some VERY dark yarn for my mood scarf. I've had a couple of really bad days -- the pain and other frustrations (to be discussed later).


The group on Ravelry that is sponsoring the Mood Scarf-a-long is going to be closing the end of September so I guess if it's not finished by then I'll just go ahead on my own -- which is fine. My friend, Cath, has been the moderator of this group for the past several years. She's going through some moves, etc., that are causing her a lot of stress. I don't blame her one bit for closing the group but I will sure miss it. It's been my first stop on Ravelry since Cat's Crochet Corner was started.

I'm afraid that this post will now come to an end. I will add a funny for you though before I sign off.


Tee Hee! (Let's just say that The Hubster is part of my frustrations this week. More later.)


9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your pain. Hope you are all better soon. I love Hobby Lobby yarn. Was there today. Your scarf is looking so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing - I do hope that pain goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something went stupid before I sent that comment and I couldn't type any more in the little box. Anyway, I wanted to say that your scarves are looking nice. Love the colour in your infinity one. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! The orange-y yarn in that scarf is beautiful. If you're able to get more and can tell us the brand, that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon! The orange-y yarn in that scarf is beautiful. If you're able to get more and can tell us the brand, that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry you are hurting. I wish I could make it go away for you. I also wish I could make the hubster behave for you but that's a hard one. ((hugs)) feel better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoukder pains stink! So hard to craft when that happens.Your mood scarf is coming along nicely too. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm soo sorry you're hurting so bad, hope it eases up soon for you.

    I also very sad that Cath's group is closing too, I'll miss her and the rest of those awesome ladies there. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm soo sorry you're hurting so bad, hope it eases up soon for you.

    I also very sad that Cath's group is closing too, I'll miss her and the rest of those awesome ladies there. 😘

    ReplyDelete