Sunday, March 20, 2016

Just a Little of This and a Little of That

First a bit of a chuckle.


Everyone has their favorite yarns. Mine used to be DK weight but lately I've been using a lot of sock weight (fingering) yarn and made a few shawls. Right now I also have one in progress with lace weight (not my favorite but I was gifted it).


The top left shawl I made for a nursing home project I've been working on. It's a fantastic shape and sits on the shoulders well. Top right is the lace weight shawl I was telling you about. It is rectangular. Bottom left was for a CAL on  Ravelry. I made mine more of an infinity scarf than the tall cowl that it was supposed to be. (It uses a fun stitch that makes a cute bobble. First a sc in one space and a treble in the next. Repeat. Try it, it's kinda fun.) Bottom right is a triangular shawl I'm working on for me. You'd think with the sun shining so much lately I could get a better picture. Must mean I need to get me a decent camera.

Anyway, it's off to the races (not literally) as I need to get our house cleaned up. We had company earlier in the week and everything got neglected so it's definitely catch-up time. Hope this finds you all well and happy too.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment