Thursday, March 17, 2016

It's Not Christmas but I'm Making Christmas Crack

Have you ever made this? If not, you gotta give it a try.

Christmas Crack

Layer the following ingredients in your slow cooker:

16 ounces unsalted peanuts
16 ounces salted peanuts
12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 ounces milk chocolate chips
20 ounces peanut butter chips
2 pounds white almond bark

Replace the lid on your slow cooker and cook on low for two hours. Stir. Replace the lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes. Stir again.

Spoon mixture to wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil. Allow to harden at least an hour. This makes A LOT but stores beautifully.

The problem is that you can't keep your little mitts off of it. It's just too good. I'm making it because my son is here from San Diego and he wants to take it back with him. (I'll be sad but glad to see it go.)

The first time I made it I only used 1 pound white almond bark (didn't read it right I guess) and it was still yummy. Set up nicely but I think the other pound of white almond bark would make it even better.

Expensive? Not when you consider how fast it is and how much it makes.


No comments:

Post a Comment