Sunday, January 3, 2016

Pink and Gray Scarf Progress


So pretty. I'm loving the Knit Picks Hawthorne yarn that I'm using. It just shows the definition of the stitches so well. I'm only doing 3 sc between each increase and decrease so it's not very wide. I'm tempted to keep it for myself but I have NOTHING it would go with. I'd have to go shopping. LOL! Pink and gray really aren't my colors but after working on this for a week I'm beginning to wish they were. My daughter doesn't really like pink either but I think with the gray she'll really like it. We'll see . . .

We have really enjoyed having mom with us for the winter. Even at 90 years old she still has a lot of spunk and energy. To be perfectly honest -- and I am -- she can outdo me every day. It's pretty amazing. I need to take a leaf out of her book and get off my butt. ;-)

Time to head to church. Since mom got here I have been going a lot more. She enjoys it so much.

Have a fantastic day!


This is my son and his wife in their Mr. and Mrs. Claus hats I made for them. Rob says they gets lots of comments on his. I think I should take Amy's back and make the hair longer. We'll see. I like how they turned out and they seems happy with them.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of your pink and gray scarf. Do you mind if I ask what stitch that is? Rob and Amy look like a fun couple - you did a great job on their Mr & Mrs Claus hats. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pink and grey scarf. It's very like the colours on my spider shawl. I found your site on the comments page from my blog, thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete