Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Just another day in paradise . . .

It has, however, been raining here in the desert which doesn't happen very often but I tell ya, it's better than snow ANY day.

Staying indoors helped finish up the gray and pink infinity scarf. I absolutely LOVE it. I can't decide if I want to gift it or keep it. I don't really have anything to go with it so probably gift it. I have enough yarn left to make some fingerless gloves. It is so soft and yummy. I'd build my whole stash with Hawthorne Kettle Dyed if I could. I have no idea how it launders or dry cleans but I can't imagine it wouldn't do well.


Now it is on to finish up the green spiked blanket. I don't know why they call them round. I guess in a way they are but when I go to type green round blanket it just seems wrong. I am determined to finish up the few languishing projects that I have. There will be more about that later.

As soon as I have a few more followers we will have a fun drawing. So tell all your friends to come on over and follow my blog.

See ya tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Bev. Good luck with your round blanket, it feels good to get those wip's under control doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete