Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2016 has arrived.



It seems like just yesterday I was worrying about writing 2015 on things. You don't have to write it much anymore with everyone using credit cards, etc. It makes it even harder to remember to do it when you only have to do it occasionally.

I have few goals for 2016. I want to learn to Knook. I've had the knooking kit now for about two years and haven't even opened it. I even have a dishcloth pattern book and there it sits. I'm determined however to finish the following projects:

Round green blanket:


A red sweater I started a while back that is languishing. It's nearly finished. I just got bored with doing the same stitch over and over again. And I started a new scarf with some sock yarn that I think will be good for here in Arizona on those crisp mornings when I am GOING to start walking again.



I also want to get back more into genealogy/family history. I took a year off, doing very little, and now want to get moving on it again.

While they seem like big goals in some ways they are just tiny steps a little at a time.

What's on your plate for 2016? I wish you joy, luck and happiness and all the things that you NEED and lots of the things that you WANT.

1 comment:

  1. OH Bev ... Just stumbled across your new blog via Google+ which I was investigating as to what it was. So glad that you're back with the blog and I'm sure you'll achieve your goals for 2016. I'm still thinking about mine :). I must add your new blog to my list so I don't miss any of your posts. Happy New Year to you and yours. Xox

    ReplyDelete