Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Fast Trip!

I lost part of a molar and so we made an appointment with our old dentist in Utah and used it as an excuse to go back for a visit with our kids. Mom didn't want to go back where it was cold so we made it a REALLY fast trip. We left on Saturday, spent the night in Layton, Utah. Got up the next morning and drove to Idaho Falls, Idaho to visit with our son, back to Layton, Utah that night for an evening with our daughter. Up the next morning to the dentist -- which ended up taking most of the day as he had to build me a crown -- and then back to Layton. Up the next morning with a quick stop at our son's work in Murray, Utah and then off to Arizona again. I am POOPED. The old back is in revolt and I won't be sitting here long.

For a quick update: I finished a shawl and it is blocking. Can't wait to share it with you. It turned out so pretty. I'm absolutely stoked!!!!! I also finished up a hat for a swap out of the same yarn and have enough to do a scarf as well. Unfortunately I can't share those until after the swap has concluded (at which time I will probably forget, right?).

I saw this today on Facebook and just had to share it. Oh my gosh, ain't it the truth?????


1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your shawl. Whew, what a busy trip - I don't know much of the US geography so don't know how far you actually had to drive but it sounds like it was well worth it to be able to see your family. Xox

    ReplyDelete