Thursday, January 7, 2016

Can Finally Post Rebby's Shawl

Rebby received her shawl in the Cover Me With Love swap on Ravelry so now I can post it.


The yarn is Lana Grossa Magico II, 75% wool 25% polyamide in a fine fingering weight and is amazing! It blocks like you would not believe and is so soft and yummy. I almost couldn't give it away and now much order some of the same yarn for myself a shawl. It was like crocheting with feathers. I tried several patterns and finally decided on a simple stitch pattern so it would open up and truly display the colors. However, if I make one for me I'm not going to block it. I just loved how soft and wonderful it was against my skin beforehand. Not that it wasn't still soft afterwards but super soft before blocking.

I also finished my fingerless gloves to go with my grey and pink scarf last night. Why I only photographed one I have no idea. Left brain, right brain, brain cramp, I guess.


It was dark so was taken with artificial light. Would be pretty if it were brown and pink too wouldn't it? But it really is gray and pink. LOL! Guess I should take another one this morning.

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY! It's been raining for 3 days now and I'm tired of it. I want some sunshine, thank you. Isn't that why we're in Arizona? For a little sunshine?! (I'll try not to complain cuz it's better than snow any day.)




1 comment:

  1. Love that yarn. Your shawl and fingerless gloves look lovely. Are these your patterns? So glad I've found your new blog. xox

    ReplyDelete