Sunday, December 13, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

The tree is up and the few decorations we brought with us are out. We are having a group from our church here on Monday evening and so there are mini-Bundt cakes baked and spiced cider to be prepared.

I put a turkey breast in the Crockpot for dinner tonight. We'll have it with stuffing and a salad. The one I have used for the past several years makes a LOT of stuffing so I'm going to try and make it smaller. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't.

I got all my packages mailed and can now just relax and enjoy some fun crochet. I'm working on a shawl for a swap so I can't share with you what it looks like but I am using Berroco Vintage DK and it's looking so pretty. Maybe I should just keep it?

Am still also working on the blanket. If the sun comes out enough I'll take another photo of it and update this blog entry. I've been working on adding some of my patterns back to this blog so please check out some of the older entries. More will be coming. My biggest problem is trying to find the photos used in the patterns. For some reason I can't save them or move them over. Oh well, such is life, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment