Monday, December 7, 2015

Because it's winter somewhere . . .


Super Plush Faux-Knit
Infinity Scarf

Made with Vanna's Choice in
Taupe and Cranberry

Loved the pattern and colors together. This stitch would make a really nice blanket. It's so nice and thick and cushy feeling. I haven't used this stitch before and really enjoyed using it for this scarf.

I tried to link to the pattern on Ravelry but for some reason couldn't get online.

I reconnected with my old high school debate partner today on Facebook. Oh my gosh! What a thrill that was to see her and her family after all these years. No idea she lived within an hour or our old high school. I thought she was somewhere else entirely. She was such a sweet person. I loved her then and am really excited about catching up with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment