Friday, November 20, 2015

Welcome (back)!

I hope you will enjoy my blog. I used to love blogging but it seemed everything was going to Facebook so I thought I'd try setting up a site there and found I just didn't enjoy Facebook all that much. Oh, it's nice to be able to keep up with family members and close friends but it's hard to get too personal with them. I felt much closer to my blogging friends so I hope to rejoin their fun community.

I have been busy crocheting. So much that it hurts -- literally -- sometimes. I'm starting to get arthritis in a couple of my fingers and boy, that's miserable, as some of you probably know.

I'm not doing much Christmas crocheting this year. I went the easy route and have purchased mostly gift certificates, etc.


What's going to be under
your tree this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment