Sunday, November 22, 2015

Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken!!!!

Author: The Frugal Girls
Serves 4-5
Cook for 3 hours

Ingredients:
4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
1/4 c. pineapple preserves
1 bottle of Panda Express Kung Pao Sauce (18.75 oz.)
1 red pepper
green onions, chopped (optional)

Cook chicken in crockpot on HIGH for 3 hours (covered). After 3 hours, drain juices from crockpot. remove chicken, chop into cubes, then return to crockpot. Chop red and green pepper and set aside. Mix together preserves and Kung Pao sauce. Pour sauce mix and chopped peppers over chicken, stir well and cook on high for 30 more minutes (covered). Serve over cooked rice and garnish with chopped green peppers, if desired.

So yummy!

I'm working on two new blankets. Once is a round one and one is a baby one using some old baby yarn. Baby yarn just takes forever to make a blanket but it's so pretty and delicate. Pictures to come when I get a bit further on them.


Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? We are having some friends over and my son and his wife are coming from San Diego. Can't wait! I love Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday of the year. I will miss the rest of my family though. Makes me sad to think of it but I'm still thankful they are healthy and happy wherever they live.

No comments:

Post a Comment